Arundel Dental Group Welcomes You
Our office has reopened fully
and we have resumed all routine dental care.
Dental care and cleanings are essential for your health. Dentists specialized in infection control before the coronavirus pandemic, and continue to do so for everyone's safety.
It is safe to go to the dentist and you should not delay care.
A FACEMASK IS RECOMMENDED FOR PATIENTS
ENTERING HEALTHCARE FACILITIES.
DOCTORS AND CLINICAL STAFF ARE STILL REQUIRED TO
WEAR FACEMASKS PER GUIDELINES OF
THE MARYLAND DENTAL BOARD.
Please call the office if you have any special needs or concerns. Leave a voice message if we are unavailable to answer your call. If you are not comfortable keeping an appointment at this time, we will gladly reschedule you at a later date.
If you have a fever, cough or cold, or recent exposure to Covid-19, please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment.
We strongly encourage everyone
to get vaccinated against the Coronavirus.
The vaccines are safe and effective!
About the practice
Our team relies on modern technology as well as friendly service to offer you the best and most comprehensive treatment. We are a family dental group practice that has served Glen Burnie and Anne Arundel County since 1958. We offer convenient evening and weekend hours and pride ourselves in accomodating emergencies promptly.
OUR DENTAL INSTRUMENTS ARE DISINFECTED AND HEAT STERILIZED AFTER EACH PATIENT. ALL OTHER INSTRUMENTS ARE SINGLE USE, DISPOSABLE ITEMS.
OUR AUTOCLAVES ARE SPORE TESTED WEEKLY BY AN OUTSIDE LABORATORY IN COMPLIANCE WITH STATE AND FEDERAL GUIDELINES TO VERIFY COMPLETE INSTRUMENT STERILIZATION.
Welcome to our office. There is nothing more beautiful than a healthy smile. That's why the team at our dental practice will do everything they can to ensure your teeth are their healthiest, and that they stay that way.
An article in the Journal of Aging Research showing the link between dental visits, toothbrushing and flossing to longevity:
Project Clean Toothbrush: Important Tips to Help Prevent the Spread of Germs:
Click here to read and/or download flyer
Information about periodontal (gum) disease:
Gum disease-causing bacteria have been linked to Alzheimer's disease:
Information about oral cancer:
Information about Do-It-Yourself Teeth Straightening:
- The American Dental Association and member dentists across the country are dedicated to the health and safety of the patients they serve.
- ADA policies oppose Do-It-Yourself Teeth Straightening and Direct to Consumer Dental Laboratory Services because dentists are concerned about the potential for irreversible harm to patients.
- For example, orthodontic treatment, if not done correctly, could lead to potential bone loss and receding gums, changed bites, and other issues.
- The ADA believes that for the health and well-being of the public, patient supervision by a licensed dentist is necessary for all phases of treatment.
- You can find more information on MouthHealthy.org, the ADA’s website for the public at MouthHealthy.org/DIYdentistry.
Budding artists Kristie, Laura, Jackie and Lisa
Dr. Heisman completing (26.2 mile) marathons #34,#35,#36,#37,#38,#39 #40, #41 and #42.
Dec 2015 Kiawah Island, SC
Sep 2016 Morgantown, WV
Nov 2018 Chickamauga Battlefield, GA
Oct 2019 Atlantic City, NJ
Feb 2020 New Orleans, LA
Oct 2021 Raleigh Durham, NC
Dec 2021 Rehoboth, DE
Nov 2022 Richmond, VA
Oct 2023 Boulder, CO